Gunderson Practice Areas and Lawyers Recognized by Chambers in 2018 Guide
Gunderson Dettmer is again ranked in various practice areas in the most recent Chambers USA guide. Highly-ranked practice areas include: Startups & Emerging Companies; Venture Capital; Investment Funds: Venture Capital; IT & Outsourcing: Transactions; and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation.
In addition to the firm’s ranked practice areas, 11 partners in our Silicon Valley, New York, and Boston offices were also recognized in the Chambers USA guide:
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation: Jim Hauser, Sharon Hendricks, Liz Webb
- Investment Funds: Venture Capital: Fund Formation: Sean Caplice, Steve Franklin
- IT & Outsourcing: Transactions: Tom Villeneuve
- Private Equity: Venture Capital Investment: Marc Dupre, Jay Hachigian
- Startups & Emerging Companies: Ward Breeze, Scott Dettmer, Jay Hachigian, Ken McVay
- Venture Capital: Scott Dettmer
- Venture Capital: Fund Formation: Steve Franklin
Further, in recognition for over 25 years of groundbreaking leadership, firm chairman Robert V. Gunderson, Jr. earned the Eminent Practitioner rank in three categories: Investment Funds: Venture Capital: Fund Formation; Startups & Emerging Companies; and Venture Capital.
Chambers is an independent guide and its researchers conduct research on leading law firms and lawyers to provide an analysis of the legal market within specific regions and practice areas.
The Chambers guide is available online.