Arthur is an associate in our São Paulo office.
Arthur specializes in the representation of emerging growth companies throughout their lifecycles. Arthur is a member of our Latin America region practice and represents both companies and VC funds in Latin America, with a special focus on Brazil. Arthur is broadly experienced with corporate formation and governance matters, venture capital financing transactions, and a variety of M&A transaction structures.
Arthur represents a wide variety of technology companies from consumer internet, software, telecommunications, and entertainment technology industries, as well as a number of leading venture capital firms.
Prior to joining the firm, Arthur was a capital markets associate in the São Paulo office of Milbank LLP.
- Harvard Law School, LL.M.
- Jorge Paulo Lemann Fellowship (merit-based)
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Ph.D. in Law
- University of Cambridge, Visiting Researcher
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, M.S., International Law
- summa cum laude
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, LL.B.
- Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina, B.B.A.