The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific 2023 Recognizes Gunderson Dettmer as a Top-Tier Firm
Gunderson Dettmer’s Singapore office has been ranked Tier 1 in Start-up and Venture Capital (Foreign Firms in Singapore) by The Legal 500. Singapore managing partner Jonathan Pentzien was named Leading Individual. David He, who was promoted to partner in January 2022, was the only lawyer ranked as a Next Generation Partner.
Our Singapore partners and team received the following client feedback in The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific 2023 guide:
- ‘Partners and team members are dedicated to their clients. They have decades of experience on both sides of venture deals.’
- ‘David He is exceptional. Available almost 24 hours a day to answer questions.’
- ‘Gunderson’s team is strong technically and delivers consistently. We engage them for complex deals and recommend our founders to engage them for high value or complex funding rounds.’
- Represented Prosus Ventures, a venture capital firm investing in internet and technology companies, on its investment in the US$500m Series F financing of API Holdings.
- Represented Asia Partners as it led the US$200m Series D2 financing of Carsome.
- Represented Yellow.ai, the world’s first conversational TX automation platform, in its US$78 million Series C.
Gunderson Dettmer – with over 400 lawyers across 11 offices in key venture markets throughout the world – is the preeminent international law firm with an exclusive focus on the innovation economy. Our Singapore office, which serves as the hub for our India and Southeast Asia practice, is consistently recognized as the "most active venture capital law firm" in India and Southeast Asia by Pitchbook's Global League Tables, and top-ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific and the India Business Law Journal.