Julie is an associate in the Licensing, Strategic Partnering and Commercial Transactions group.
Julie specializes in corporate partnering, strategic alliances, technology protection, and licensing and commercialization of intellectual property and technology assets. Julie also focuses on transactional IP issues related to our clients’ financing and M&A activities.
Julie's practice has led her to develop experience working with clients in biotechnology and commercial spaceflight and satellite industries. Prior to joining Gunderson Dettmer, Julie was an associate at Dorsey & Whitney focusing on trademark prosecution and enforcement matters.
- Represented TeneoBio in its acquisition by Amgen
- Represented Coupa in its acquisition of LLamasoft
- Represented Krux in its acquisition by Salesforce
- Represented Drawbridge in its acquisition by LinkedIn
- Represented Urbandoor in its acquisition by AirBnB
- Represented Viewics in its acquisition by Roche
- Represented ZenBanx in its acquistion by SoFi
- Represented Athletic Media Company from formation to its latest Series D financing
- Represented TeneoBio in its strategic transaction for multiple myeloma therapeutics with AbbVie
- Represented TeneoBio in license of its antibodies to:
- University of Colorado Law School, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, MPhil, Mathematics Education
- Vassar College, B.A., Mathematics