Gunderson Dettmer Commemorates Hispanic Heritage Month
Gunderson Dettmer commemorates Hispanic Heritage Month during September 15th - October 15th, 2023. We are honoring the community by providing resources and events to our firm, clients and industry.
Representing how the Hispanic community stands united even in the vastness of their different cultures, supporting each other as one, the National Council of Hispanic Employment Program Managers announced that this year’s theme for Hispanic Heritage Month is “Todos Somos, Somos Uno – We Are All, We Are One.”
"I have always been especially proud of being a part of the Hispanic community due to its togetherness even through diversity. This year’s theme reminds us that we are all interconnected, regardless of small regional differences, and we can use Hispanic Heritage Month as an opportunity to celebrate the vibrant cultures, languages, and contributions of Hispanic and Latinx people in the U.S. who come from a variety of countries. I hope we can use this time to showcase our rich history, strengthen bonds, and promote unity through understanding the wide tapestry of places we all come from." Mariana De Vita (Unidos Affinity Group Associate Convener)
- The Unidos Affinity Group is sponsoring a firmwide Hispanic & Latin American History & Culture Trivia event on September 18th
- The Unidos Affinity Group is sponsoring Hispanic Heritage Month Community Dinners the week of October 9th for Unidos Affinity Group members
- Honoring Ones Who Paved the Way: The ABA Diversity and Inclusion Center Invites You to Celebrate Activists and Legal Trailblazers of Hispanic/Latino Heritage
- Top 8 Reasons Why and How We Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Being Hispanic and Latinx Means in the United States | Fernanda Ponce | TEDxDeerfield
- 11 facts about Hispanic origin groups in the U.S.