Gunderson Dettmer Commemorates 2023 Pride Month – Strength in Solidarity
Gunderson Dettmer commemorates Pride Month in June 2023. We are honoring the community by providing resources and events to our firm, clients and industry.
Aiming to draw attention to the strength and tenacity of the LGBTQIA+ community and its allies against the backdrop of rising attacks on members of the community, NYC Pride announced that this year’s theme for Pride Month is “Strength in Solidarity.”
“Pride Month is not only a celebration of the triumphs, resilience, and determination of the LGBTQ+ community, but also a powerful reminder the fight is far from over. In 2023, politicians across the United States have proposed legislation impacting our freedom of expression, transgender students and youth, access to life-saving and medically necessary health care, the use of public accommodations, and other anti-LGBTQ+ legislation. Pride Month is a critical time for us to recognize and renew our commitment to defend against such injustices and blatant attacks on our civil rights.” Michael Hui (LGBTQIA+ Affinity Group Convener)
- May 25, 2023 Gunderson Dettmer was a proud sponsor of the 2023 LGBT Bar NY 45th Sapphire Anniversary Gala
- June 8, 2023 Gunderson Dettmer is a Rainbow sponsor for the annual LGBTQ Massachusetts Bar Association Garden Party
- Week of June 20, 2023 Local office celebratory lunches catered by LGBTQIA+- owned businesses.
- June 21, 2023 LGBTQIA+ Affinity Group sponsored firmwide Pride Month Alumni Panel featuring Reon Cloete, Brent Duddie, Caitlin Johnston, and Matt Smallcomb.
- June 21, 2023 LGBTQIA+ Affinity Group sponsored community dinners
- July 24-26, 2023 Gunderson Dettmer is a proud sponsor of the 2023 Lavender Law® Conference and Career Fair