David is a corporate and securities associate in our New York office.
David’s practice focuses on the representation of venture capital and other private equity funds in connection with their investment activities and operations. He also represents emerging growth companies and other venture-backed companies across a wide variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, manufacturing and telecommunications, at all stages of their life cycles. David has significant experience across a broad array of mergers and acquisitions transaction structures.
- University of Toronto, J.D.
- Gerald W. Schwartz Gold Medal
- University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management, M.B.A.
- Dean's List and Bregman Scholar (top 10%)
- University of Saskatchewan, B.Com, Finance