Kinnari is a corporate associate in our Singapore office.
Kinnari represents investors and emerging growth companies on corporate transactions across various stages of a company’s growth.
Prior to joining Gunderson Dettmer, Kinnari trained and practiced at a top tier Singapore law firm, where she advised clients on private and public M&A transactions in Singapore and Southeast Asia across a range of industries (including real estate, infrastructure and financial institutions).
Kinnari graduated with First Class Honours from the Faculty of Law of the National University of Singapore, winning the Gower Prize for Company Law. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from Yale-NUS College, where she was awarded the Yale-NUS Global Leader Scholarship.
Kinnari is fluent in English and Hindi, and is admitted to practice law in Singapore.
- National University of Singapore, LL.B. (First Class Hons)
- Overall Dean's List, Faculty of Law
- Gower Prize in Company Law
- National University of Singapore, B.A. (Hons)
- Yale-NUS Global Leader Scholar
- Not qualified to practice law in the U.S.