Webinar: Generative AI: Navigating Privacy and Security Concerns in the U.S., EU and UK
April 26, 2023 – Insights
Gunderson Dettmer and Osborne Clarke hosted a discussion of data privacy and security concerns associated with use of generative AI services. The panel provided an overview of regulatory guidance and evolving legal requirements in the U.S., European Union and the United Kingdom. They also discussed practical steps companies can take to address legal requirements and mitigate privacy and security risks associated with using or integrating generative AI services.
- Insights on the U.S. Legal Landscape
- Insights on the EU/UK Legal Landscape
- Internal use of Generative AI
- Generative AI in Products or Services
- Cybersecurity and Confidentiality
- Practical Tips and Questions from the Audience
Here is a link to the slides and the transcript.
In order to receive NY or CA MCLE credit, please fill out the affirmation form here.
If you would like to confirm the correct MCLE codes after viewing the presentation, please reach out to [email protected].