13 Gunderson Dettmer Clients Represented as Finalists for EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award in Seven Regions
Gunderson Dettmer is proud to announce 13 clients represented as finalists for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards in seven regions. Congratulations to all of our clients for this accomplishment and good luck to them all.
As described by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year program, founded by EY, has recognized the endeavors of exceptional men and women who create the products and services that keep our worldwide economy moving forward. Since its inception, Entrepreneur Of The Year has grown dramatically and now includes programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries worldwide. The Entrepreneur Of The Year US Awards gala is the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in America.
Below are the names of 13 Gunderson Dettmer clients and their executives named to the 2021 list of finalists.
Greater Los Angeles
- Sollis Health | Benjamin Kruger, Co-Founder
- Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. | Brian NeSmith, Co-Founder and CEO
- Spruce Holdings Inc. | Patrick Burns, Co-Founder & CEO
- Rarebreed Veterinary Partners, Inc. | Daniel Eugenio Espinal, Co-Founder & CEO and Sean Miller, Co-Founder & COO
- Apartment List, Inc. | John Kobs, Founder & CEO
- Bitwise Industries | Irma Olguin, Co-Founder & CEO and Jake Soberal, Co-Founder & CEO
- MURAL | Mariano Suarez-Battan, Co-Founder & CEO
- Sprinly, Inc. | Ray Lui, Co-Founder & CEO and Mary McCann, Co-Founder & COO
- Element Biosciences, Inc. | Dr. Molly He, CEO
- SOCi, Inc | Afif Khoury, CEO