Luke is a senior corporate and securities associate in our Austin office.
Luke’s practice focuses on corporate finance and securities law, including securities offerings, private equity, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate representation.
Luke shared in his press release upon joining the firm, “Gunderson Dettmer has both a collaborative team and international presence that works well for our companies. The firm’s focus on client service and taking a practical approach to issues that actually matter to entrepreneurs and their investors is one of the many things that sets Gunderson Dettmer apart,” said Thomas. “The chance to be a co-founder of Gunderson Dettmer’s Austin office is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I look forward to leveraging the breadth of experience and exceptional resources of Gunderson in our local market.”
His experience prior to joining Gunderson Dettmer includes:
- A premier multimodal logistics and transportation provider, in its acquisition of a provider of operations and maintenance (O&M) services intended for the renewable energy market.
- An online business development platform, in its $55 million Series B financing.
- A legal technology company, in its $60 million equity financing.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- with highest honors
- Texas Tech University, M.B.A.
- Texas Tech University, B.A.
- magna cum laude