Ferish is a partner in our Singapore office.
Ferish is a corporate partner in our Singapore office. His practice focuses on high-growth technology companies – advising at all stages of their life-cycle, including through exit.
He advises founders, management teams, investment funds and boards of directors on strategic decision-making, private financings, initial public offerings and corporate governance matters. He also advises on M&A and fund formation matters.
For over 15 years, Ferish has represented clients in every major market in Asia, Europe and the United States. He has practiced in New York, India, Hong Kong and Singapore, and has been based in Asia for the last nine years.
Ferish’s representative transactions include advising on:
- OnlinePajak’s Series B fundraise
- FinAccel’s Series B fundraise
- SigTuple’s Series B and C fundraises
- ZestMoney’s Series B fundraise
- Moglix’s Series B and C fundraises
- Grey Orange’s Series C fundraise
- Shunwei’s and Xiaomi’s Series C investment in Sharechat
- Zilingo’s Series B, C and D fundraises
- Freshworks’ Series G fundraise
- Go-Jek on their acquisition of Coins.ph
- Flipkart’s Series G, H and I fundraises and US$20 billion sale to Walmart
Ferish started his career at Simpson Thacher, in New York; has practiced with Amarchand Mangaldas and AZB & Partners, in India; and previously was a counsel at Davis Polk, in Hong Kong.
Ferish is fluent in Hindi and Gujarati.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D.