PLI's Venture Capital 2018
685 Market Street
San Francisco, California
This PLI program is designed for attorneys who advise startup companies, and for investors and venture capitalists. A thorough understanding of current market practice, deal terms and conditions, transaction documents and applicable securities, regulatory and ethical issues is critical in the venture capital business. Our expert faculty of lawyers, venture capitalists and business executives will analyze the legal and business issues you need to master to actively and successfully participate in today’s venture capital environment.
- How to form and counsel start-ups
- Key venture capital finance terms
- Bridge finance and venture debt terms and trends
- Structuring exit strategies
- The various applicable securities and tax laws
Partner Jared Grauer will participate in the panel Key Issues in Follow-On Financing Rounds.