New York Employment Law Breakfast Briefing - January 28th
Please join us for an informative, complimentary 60-minute breakfast briefing on Monday, January 27 or Tuesday, January 28 in our New York office, to discuss a number of new federal and New York employment laws. These new laws will require immediate attention by all employers in New York.
Gunderson Dettmer Employment Law attorneys, Greg Lemmer and Chelsea Raiten, will lead our lively discussion on the new laws, including:
- The Continued Impact of #MeToo
- Updates to Harassment and Discrimination Laws
- New York State’s Minimum Wage and Exempt Salary Increases
- New York State’s Salary History Ban
- Nationwide Trends on Independent Contractor Classification
220 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
9:00 am - 10:00 am
To receive full MCLE credit, please arrive by 9:00 am.
To reserve your space at our breakfast briefing, please RSVP.